About me

Friday, July 1, 2011

Guilty As Charged!

Yep..I admit it.  I am guilty of wasting great ideas and letting them float right on by -down the drain.  I can be, at times, extremely creative but I sit and let "stuff" get in the way.  Stuff like games, chatting, and parties. Statements like "I need to clean that room" or "I have been working all day long and I just want to chill-out" give me an excuse to not take chances.  Why do I do that?? 

I did take a chance almost a month ago, making the time to drive about 2 1/2 hours from home to attend the VIP screening of a new documentary American Ghost Hunter -The Movie .  I met some really amazing people; Chad Calek, Ryan Buell, Mary Beth Wylie, Sergey Poberezhny, Joe Ansley (lead vocals of the band Index Case) and Justin Holstein.  I have devoted some of my blog space to talk about this event and the people involved already. Please read some of my other post and check out these links to read more about the movie.  All of these guys are very talented yet at the same time, willing to spend a few moments with fans.

I have met many more ambitious, creative artist, and successful business people in my life so you would think some of that would rub off on me?  My problem is, I let the mundane, day-to-day survival stuff get in my way.  It is possible though for me to still concentrate on taking care of family, job and life but still continue to learn photography and write.  I might not be very good at it...but at least I will be able to say that I gave it a try. 
I will be writing more later..(not that anyone really reads these things anyway). Check out my photographs at Flickr and leave comments-good or bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!