About me

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conflicts

I love writing...but sometimes life gets in the way.  Don't get me wrong, I love my life and everyone in it.  But at the same time, there are so many ideas running wild in my head and no time to get them all on paper.  I need to finish a short story by tomorrow and am two days behind on articles but work, kid schedules and housework keep throwing up detour signs in front of me.
Oh but I am so very blessed to be busy.  My partner and I sometimes stop to reflect on what we would do if things came to a full stop.  We would probably just wither up and die.  So, I suppose I should just count all my blessings and tell all those thoughts and stories in my head to calm down, "I will get to you tomorrow!" 
Just like those darn lesions in my brain- go back to sleep!

Peace--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!