About me

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Tuesday and I have nothing more to say...

Dear Sleep....please visit me tonight. I know you have been here several nights before but I need you to stay this time more than 4 hours.  Thanks to an occasional dirty martini, or a full 24 hours without sleep, you allow me 8 hours of bliss.  Lately you have been AWOL!

The sounds I hear at night during these sleepless hours are ear-piercing.  My body jolts upward at the sounds of Pasha's small paws scratching to open a drawer located 100's of square feet away.  "GO TO SLEEP CAT!!!"

Does anyone have an atlas road map that will direct me to the dreams of the gods?   Perhaps my writing would be oh so much better if  the dreams would return.   HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!