About me

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Long Weekend and A New Journal

What a Waste!  I got nothing accomplished this weekend -ZERO! I could not manage a creative thought and my camera still sits collecting dust.  What is wrong with me?

Since I was at home today nursing my sore foot, which has become quite colorful in the past 24 hours , my brain worked overtime to come up with ideas for this blog. "Maybe you should just start placing your daily journal here for everyone to see," my foggy brain told me.  Hmmm...ok, that is a start.

"Don't worry, I will come up with something entertaining," I informed my foggy brain.  "Anyway...you have too many white spots and we don't want those lesions to get the idea that they have any type of control."

For now, I will put this to rest and dream on it.  Maybe the journal thing is a good idea but I think it might take a good nights sleep to get it going.  Maybe some of my friends out there could offer an idea up.

Goodnight my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!